Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 104

Thread: >>>JuMp in the PH POOL>>> >>>>>>HERE>>>>>>>

  1. #71
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    I think I know what and who this is referring too...I was there when he was giving her a hard time...BUT..this is a guy that causes shit just to get people going...and no its not snails..*L*...Its easy to rile people in that room...even more so as of late...All of a sudden people in there are taking the "love" and the chatroom bullshit way too seriously...
    My two cents on that is..
    If you happen to "fall in love"...Or develope feelings for someone on the net...If you dont want people to judge you or give you a hard time about...then dont tell them...If you feel the need to broadcast the things you do in private...You are leaving yourself open to comments and sometimes abuse...
    *G*...I even have been known to cause a little shit in there...*halo*
    We need to remember its all in fun....Or is it?..Hmmm..

  2. #72
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    are you sure it was mud?

    _____________ poop ___________


    oh! sorry!

  3. #73
    Inactive Member Moby's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 18th, 2000
    Posts
    331
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (18:26:16) Noah Body : Damn I can't believe I got booted yesterday....I guess I have 1 of 2 options...option 1. go to Monitor
    school and become a monitor....or option 2. suck cock like Moby does.....I think I will go to monitor school

    Looks like I made a new friend *L*

  4. #74
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    exactly heidi!....and Scott?

    where were you goin???
    *i'll hafta come back and read it..

    And another thing!! That person was LUCKY i wasnt there!!! *cracks knuckles biggrin

    [This message has been edited by M?????a (edited November 20, 2000).]

  5. #75
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Thank You! Moby.......vb smiles*

  6. #76
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    heidi?
    do you understand this net stuff??
    what it is and how we should deal with it??
    i'm talking about the falling in-love thing on here....
    start another thread if you have alot to say......k


    oh man!

  7. #77
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    (02:55:46) Janua says to Sordid Details (m): say it like it is....but I'm sittin' my friends kids and all into her history *S*................ I'm from Minnesorta ...I mean sota

  8. #78
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    !!JUMP IN!!!!

  9. #79
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    *i'm freezin

  10. #80
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *pees in the pool to warm mel up*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •